DeXuS Index du Forum
DeXuS
Team jouant en Recherche et Destruction Hardcore

DeXuS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Cesc Fabregas' pot shot at Cristiano Ronaldo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DeXuS Index du Forum -> Sexion match ! :) -> Match a venir !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Juin - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cesc Fabregas' pot shot at Cristiano Ronaldo Répondre en citant

After a supporter maxbet teased Cesc Fabregas about his lack of goals in World Cups compared to Cristiano Ronaldo, the Spaniard responded with a scathing comment.He reminded everyone that it was his pass that set up the winner in Spain's 2010 victory.

"His goals have been set pieces, penalties or mistakes," said Cesc. "I didn't need to score, with a simple pass I made us win the cup."

In the match between Spain and the Netherlands, Iniesta scored the goal to win La Roja's only World Cup to date, maxbet thanks to Cesc's delivery.

Finally, Cesc explained his words about Cristiano Ronaldo."I was comparing how you can score goals in many ways and analysing that there are many ways to be decisive. I also say that he is playing a great World Cup but that I suppose it is better not to put that." maxbet
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Juin - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DeXuS Index du Forum -> Sexion match ! :) -> Match a venir ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006